Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guess work out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions.
- Designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing rolling coarse-gravel routes
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort
- Ideal internal rim width is 23mm
- Durable casing protects against abrasion, sharp rocks and gravel
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.2
- Color: Black
- PSI: 55
- ISO Width (mm): 55
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight: 865
- TPI: 60
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"