SRAM DUB PressFit Bottom Bracket - BB89.5/BB92, 89/92mm, MTB, Black
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility.
- Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Significantly lighter than GXP system
- PressFit 89/92
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
- BB Shell Width (mm): 89.5 , 92
- Defined Color: Black
- BB/Frame Interface: BB89.5 , BB92
- Weight: 110
Probikesupply installed the BB in the frame and didn’t send spacers.
Crankset XX1 eagle stayed too close to the frame causing damages to the paint In the frame near BB. Even with 3.0mm spacer still is too close