SDG Comp Pedals - Platform, Composite , 9/16" , Red
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
Building on the popularity of the Slater Jr pedals, the Comp Pedal is a full size composite body option. A generous flat 110x105mm platform with 9 pins per side and proven ramped and undercut traction pad ensure your feet are always planted regardless of how rough the riding gets.
- Flat Profile – The Comp Pedal utilizes a totally flat pedal profile which allows optimal grip for current flat pedal shoes
- 17mm Pedal Height – A minimal 17mm total pedal body height maximizes the pedal feel
- 105mm x 110mm Platform – The 105mm width and 110mm length ensures complete shoe contact on the pedals and maximized stability
- Durable Composite Body Construction to allow the Comp Pedal to retain a low 380g (per pair) weight with excellent durability
- Ramped and Undercut Traction Pad with proven grip technology, the Comp Pedal features a ramped and undercut traction pad to further aid in helping keep your feet on the pedals
- 18 Bottom Loading Pins – all replaceable and readily available as well to ensure you can always keep your pedals feeling fresh
- Robust and Rebuildable Bearing and Bushing Design – CroMo spindle which spins on a bearing and bushing design to ensure the pedals maximize durability yet keep pedal drag to a minimum, fully rebuildable and readily available
- Color: Red
- Defined Color: Red
- Pedal Body Material: Composite
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Weight: 380