MTX Braking Gold Label HD Shimano Road ALL
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
Modulation coupled with longevity
The Gold Label HD ceramic brake pad was designed with e-mountain bikes & heavier riders in mind. Made with proprietary blends of Kevlar®, MTX CeraEVO® ceramic materials and other Japan-sourced additives and modifiers, MTX are bringing the performance benefit of ceramic to the cycling industry.
Durability - The Gold Label HD ceramic is built for heavy bikes, heavy riders and extreme terrain.
Fade-Resistance - A compound created to offer incredible protection over heat-induced brake fade
Control - Maintain feeling and control at the lever all while maximizing power and heat-management
Who is the Gold Label HD compound for? Right compound for the conditions
01. eMTBs - The heavier weight of a eMTB or e-bike in general, requires brake pad material that has a higher tolerance to heat and wear.
02. The clydesdales - If you’re 200+ pounds, this really is the performance brake pad compound you’ve been looking for.
03. Steep terrain / long descents - Choose Gold Label HD to eliminate brake-fade, while maintaining outstanding modulation in adverse terrain.
Developed in Utah - All of their products go through countless R&D miles to make certain we fully believe in what they sell.
30 Day Guarantee - If you don't feel the Red Label RACE brake pads are outstanding, send them back for a refund.