ENVE Composites SES AR Drop Handlebar - Integrated, Compact, 46/51cm, 31.8 Clamp, Black
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
The SES AR Handlebar reveals our vision for the future of road handlebar shaping and design. Purpose built for the modern road rider, the SES AR handlebar features compound flared drops for confident handling, aerodynamic shaping with internal/external routing options for clean airflow and aesthetics, and a carbon laminate that has been tuned for responsive handling without sacrificing comfort.
Road riding has evolved. In 2016 ENVE saw the writing on the wall during the development of their introductory SES AR product the SES 4.5 AR. Since that time, the modern road frame has evolved to include clearance for high-volume tires, and tire manufacturers have invested heavily in high-volume tubeless tires that leave the tires of yesteryear, quite literally in the dust. With their frames, wheels, and tires growing more capable, so too has their appetite to explore the long road, rough road, and dirt roads. With this evolution, it’s only natural that their primary point of contact on the bike evolves as well. The SES AR Handlebar is ENVE’s solution to a better road riding experience.
- Aerodynamic shape
- Compound flare drops
- Ride-tuned for road and mixed-surface riding/racing
- Internal or external routing compatible
- Bar tape termination step
The SES AR handlebar allows the user to route wires/hoses internally when paired with compatible stem/headset combo or externally with any traditional stem and headset equipped bike.
Handlebar is compatible with the following integrated stem systems:
Trek (Bontrager), Focus, Wilier, BMC, Specialized, Pinarello, Cannondale, Cervelo, Felt, Scott (Syncros), Colnago, Parlee, Giant, Ridley, Bianchi, BH, Quintana Roo, Fezzari, Donnelly, Titici, Aquila, White, Swift, DeRosa, Bertin, Olympia, Ventum, Except, Piton, Ciocc, FSA, Deda, Look
- Weight: 243g, 245g, 248g, 262g, 280g
- Hood Width/Drop Width: 38/43 (38.5cm/43.2cm), 40/45 (40.5/45.2), 42/47 (42.5/47.2), 44/49 (44.5/49.2), 46/51 (46.5/51.2)
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8
- Reach: 76mm
- Drop: 127mm
- Drop Flare: 23.5mm
- Torque Spec Faceplate: 5.5Nm
- Torque Spec Controls: 6Nm-8Nm