RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR Dropper Seatpost - 27.2mm, 75mm, 400, Black, A1
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
The RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR dropper post delivers more control, confidence, and fun on gravel roads everywhere. Getting the saddle out of the way means more room to move, saving you from awkward maneuvering and sketchy descents. Its design is complete with lightweight air-only internals featuring built-in compliance called ActiveRide™. It’s like travel for your saddle. Enabled by SRAM AXS technology, Reverb AXS XPLR is part of the ultimate personalized cockpit.
- 27.2mm Reverb AXS XPLR delivers more control, confidence, and fun for gravel
- ActiveRide - Air only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position
- With the touch of your AXS controller, you’ve got built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over the roughest sections of gravel
- Saddle clamp options compatible with 7x10 oval carbon rails
- AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App
- AXS handlebar controls (drop or flat bar) Sold Separately
- Offset (mm): 0
- Color: Black
- Cable Routing: Wireless
- Clamp Style: 7x9 Rails
- Travel (mm): 75
- Length: 400
- Actuation: Wireless Remote
- Diameter: 27.2
- Defined Color: Black
The thing goes up, goes down, and even has a suspension post party trick. As with the other axs posts it’s expensive but excellent and reliable.
If you ride your gravel bike on mtn bike trails this 75mm wireless dropper post changes the game as far as safety and maneuverability. Which for me results in improved confidence and thus improved speed. There are definitely less expensive 27.2 posts on the market but who wants cables and housing…