Pivot Switchblade Complete Carbon 29" Mountain Bike - Pro X01, Medium, Mojave
Contact for Availability $7,559.00 $8,399.00
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
Beyond All Mountain
The sequel to the Switchblade story heralds a new era of all mountain riding, with more travel, unrivaled versatility and progressive geometry. It unleashes dominance over enduro inspired descents, generates speed, and delivers the finesse needed for power moves on technical climbs. With a masterfully designed new dw-link™ shock layout, riders can optimize suspension performance like never before. The all-new Switchblade cleans the impossible, threads the needle, and delivers the freedom to explore. From bike park flow trails to raw backcountry routes, the Switchblade amplifies every rider's skills and excels on any trail.
Optimized for the Entire Mountain
We tailored every detail of the Switchblade to deliver a bike that’s ready to conquer the entire mountain. Progressive geometry broadens the performance envelope while retaining the versatility that made the original so good. Always with an eye on confidence-inspiring design, we shortened, straightened, and steepened the Switchblade’s seat tube to allow for longer travel dropper seat posts. The all-new compact frame design reduces weight and increases stiffness, but perhaps best of all, it allows for greatly reduced stand over height across a broad range of sizes. With an industry-leading fit philosophy, the Switchblade offers an ideal fit for riders from 5’ to 6’7” tall.
The Switchblade was already a bike ahead of its time and the new Switchblade pushes the versatility envelope even further. It doesn’t matter if you want to run 29er wheels, 27.5" X 2.8” plus tires or even a 29”/27.5” combo – the Switchblade can be perfected for all. A new flip chip with two settings means there isn’t any compromise in geometry. Choose the geometry that best fits your setup or handling preferences. The all-new Switchblade’s extraordinary versatility and category bending capability redefine performance across every type of trail.
Ultra-light, size-specific optimized full Hollow Core Carbon frame featuring leading-edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary molding technology for a lighter frame and higher stiffness to weight ratio
- Ultra-adjustable custom tuned Fox DPX2 rear shock with all-new internals
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+" and 27.5+” rear/29” front (reverse mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the adjustable geometry
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension
- Large water bottle fits inside all size frames
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6” or 27.5x2.8” wide
- Full Fox Live Valve integration and build options
- Progressive geometry with short seat tubes for long travel dropper posts.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot’s easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 FIT Grip2 Factory and Performance Series forks
- Flip-chip upper linkage mount for adjustable geometry in seconds
- Fits riders between 5’ and 6'7"
|KIT||Pro X01 - 29"|
|REAR SHOCK||Fox Factory FLOATX|
|FORK||Fox Factory 36 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2 - 160mm|
|HEADSET||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge|
|REAR DER||Sram X01 Eagle 12-Speed|
|SHIFTER||Sram X01 Eagle 12-Speed|
|BRAKES||Sram Code RSC 4-piston|
|CRANKSET||Sram X01 Eagle DUB 32t|
|HANDLEBAR||Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon - 760mm (XS), 780mm (SM-LG), 800mm (XL)|
|GRIPS||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|STEM||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail|
|SEATPOST||Fox Factory Transfer 125mm (XS), 150mm (SM), 175mm (MD-XL)|
|SADDLE||Phoenix WTB Pro High Tail Trail (XS, SM), Phoenix WTB Pro Vigo (MD-XL)|
|CASSETTE||Sram XG-1275 10-52t|
|WHEELS||DT Swiss XM1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29"
15x110 F/12x157 R
|TIRES||Maxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA,
Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
|ROTOR||Sram Centerline CenterLock - 180mm / 180mm|
|CHAIN||Sram X01 Eagle 12-Speed|