MRP Raven Suspension Fork - 29", 140 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 46 mm Offset, Black
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
Utilizing the proven Ribbon chassis and sharing much of its technology, the Raven brings MRP’s renowned performance to a new price point. Key differences from the Ribbon are the Huck Puck system in lieu of Ramp Control, a simplified twin-tube damper, and the absence of PSST pressure relief valves on the lowers.
- Outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look
- Bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP
- Independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability
- Adjustable internal volume with Huck Puck system
- Axle to Crown Length: 552
- Brake Type: Post Mount 180
- Color: Black
- Crown Race: 40
- Defined Color: Black
- External Adjustments: Low Speed Compression Damping
- External Adjustments: Rebound Damping
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Maximum Tire Width: 2.6 - 3.0"
- Negative Spring: Air
- Offset: 46
- Positive Spring: Air
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Stanchion Diameter: 35
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Travel (mm): 140
- Weight: 2110
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Wheel Size: 27.5+