e*thirteen All-Terrain Tire - 29 x 2.4, Tubeless, Folding, Black, Trail Casing, Mopo Compound
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
The new Gen 2 All-Terrain Tire is a true take it anywhere, do anything, marvel of the tire World, featuring a mixed-terrain, minimized rolling resistance design, with incredible acceleration characteristics, ample cornering and braking traction.
- Widely spaced, aggressive knobby tread pattern engineered to deliver exceptional traction on almost any terrain, from hardpack to loam
- Spacing between center knobs and side wall knobs has been reduced to offer more predictable grip at any lean angle
- amped center knobs with sipes that alternate between parallel and perpendicular, balancing cornering grip and generous braking bite, while rolling fast
- Sidewall knobs provides a stable feel during aggressive cornering, with angled sipes to soften the corners, and arched cutaways with accordion sipes on the sides, to increase flexibility and control deformation
- Puncture resistant nylon breakers under the tread, and tubeless inserts
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- ISO Width (mm): 61
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.4
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Tire Intended Use: Downhill
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher