2023 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO LTD 29" Carbon Complete Bike - S4, SATIN DARK MOSS GREEN
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
What do you get when you pair a 29-inch front wheel with a 27.5-inch rear wheel? The Stumpjumper EVO LTD, that’s what. With all of the traction and handling benefits of a 29er, but with a smaller, more maneuverable rear wheel, this mullet setup suits a more jibby, playful style. It’s right at home at the bike park, and is a total blast to cut loose with on the trail.
To enhance its 29/27.5” get-rowdy wheel setup, the Stumpjumper EVO LTD features a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock out back, paired with a RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork. Top it off with 30mm-wide alloy wheels and a SRAM Eagle drivetrain, and the LTD is ready to party.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
|Seat Binder||Alloy, 38.6mm|
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29/27.5" Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||Rock Shox Super Deluxe Ultimate, Rx Trail Tune,RC2T Damper, Hydraulic Bottom Out control , S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Ultimate, Charger 3 RC2 W/ButterCups, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|SeatPost||OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle AXS Controller|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle Alloy, DUB, 165/170/175mm, 32t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Rear Hub||Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Rear Tire||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Front Hub||Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rims||Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Inner Tubes||Standard, Presta Valve|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|