The Vivid Air R2C combines the consistent, supple feel of a coil shock, with the adjustability, tuning, and unparalleled weight savings of an air shock - a full 400 grams lighter than the Vivid Coil.
- Intended Use: Enduro, Downhill
- Counter Measure for zero force stroke initiation
- Switch for on the fly toggle between full and open compression
- Twin Tube Solo Air lets you add air to your shock through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. This gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Dual Flow Adjust absorbs big hits while staying active through small hits
- Rapid Recovery allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision
- Mount hardware sold separately (2 sets required per shock)
|Eye to eye length
||High Speed Compression Damping
||Low Speed Compression Damping
|Eye to eye length (mm)
|Eyelet Diameter (mm)