Ritchey Ascent Frameset - Steel, Small, Desert Dust
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
The new Ascent is more adaptable than ever. The frame is TIG-welded with heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic steel tubing that features rack and fender mounts and a multi-purpose mount under the downtube, while a new Ritchey steel fork offers up multi-purpose, rack, fender and dynamo light mounts. Other notable features of the new Ritchey Ascent include post-mount brake compatibility, 148mm spacing and an external seat collar. Throw a mountain bike bar on it and some 27.5" wheels for more trail-oriented adventures. Or ride it with drop bars and 29" wheels for some longer distance rough road riding. However you choose to roll, your riding possibilities are limitless atop the new Ritchey Ascent.
- Includes rack and fender mounts, 3 multi-purpose mounts (2 fork, 1 frame) and threaded crown port
- Features the new Ritchey steel fork with an 1-1/8" straight steerer
- Fits 27.5" or 29" wheels and tires
- Brake Type: Disc
- Color: Desert Dust
- Defined Color: Gray
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Mfg Size: Small
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- TT (Effective): 541
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Platform: Ascent