'- Designed for Disc Brake Road, Gravel, and Cyclocross
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo Ultimate hubs
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 41mm deep aerodynamic RiACT rims absorb impacts and roll faster
- BST-R series for tubeless road, traditional road with tube, and wider tires
- 28mm WideRight rim design optimized for 25mm-40mm tires
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
- Available for Shimano/SRAM, SRAM XD, and Campagnolo cassettes
- Available for all current quick-release and through-axle conﬁgurations
Offering decreased rolling resistance on paved roads, unbeatable comfort on gravel, and a weight barely over 1500g, the Avion Carbon Disc is the future of performance road wheelsets. The Avion's R Series Bead Socket Technology is designed for tubelessspeciﬁc road tires, traditional clincher tires when used with tubes, and wider gravel and cyclocross tires. The 28mm WideRight rim proﬁle of the Avion increases tire volume and decreases pressure, for less rolling resistance, superior traction, and more comfort. Featuring our vibration damping Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) and built around the reliability and quick engagement of our new Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs, the Avion offers performance that doesn't stop when the pavement ends.
What's Included: Avion wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use, presta valves. Wheels come pre-installed with 100x15MM front and 142x12MM rear endcaps, but QR front and rear as well as 12MM front endcaps are included as well.