SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon Boost Crankset - 170mm, 12-Speed, 34t, Direct Mount, DUB Spindle Interface, Black
The XX1 Eagle crankset features a special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM's Carbon Tuned technology to provide extreme stiffness and light weight. An X-SYNC 2 chainring offers significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability. As a part of the SRAM Eagle ecosystem, this crankset was developed for a superior 1x drivetrain experience.
- Defined Color: Black
- Rings: 34
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Color: Black
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- BB Included: No
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Length (mm): 170