SRAM EX1 E-Crank Crankset - 170mm, For Bosch, Brose, and Yamaha Bottom Bracket Interfaces, Direct Mount, ISIS Spindle Interface, Black
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM's high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service.
- Built for high torque E-MTB conditions
- Use with Bosch-compatible or Direct Mount SRAM X-Sync chainrings (sold separately)
- Defined Color: Black
- Spindle Interface Type: ISIS
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount Bosch
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Color: Black
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Crank Length (mm): 170