RockShox Reba RL Suspension Fork - 27.5", 120 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 42 mm Offset, Black, A9
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
Reba has always signified RockShox quality and performance. Even more so now, with new chassis options that allow Reba to be a frontrunner in any role, from XC to trail riding. With technologies developed on SID, Reba and Revelation, Reba is the one-stop solution to everyone looking for the unmistakable RockShox performance in a proven package.
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Positive Spring: Air
- Crown Race: 40
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Maximum Tire Width: 81
- Stanchion Diameter: 32
- Negative Spring: Air
- Defined Color: Black
- Offset: 42
- Travel (mm): 120
- Brake Type: Post Mount 160
- Lockout Switch: Crown
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Color: Gloss Black
- External Adjustments: Rebound Damping
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 265
- Axle to Crown Length: 507
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- External Adjustments: Low Speed Compression Damping
- External Adjustments: Lockout Threshold
- Weight: 1668
I have a Trek Roscoe 6 (2021), that came with a Suntour XCM. The front shock was the only negative I had on my Roscoe. With the Rockshox Reba Rl now installed, I now have the perfect Roscoe! The Reba is like the Cadillac of shocks and I simply love it. The Reba receives my highest RECOMMENDATION!
Thank you Pro Bike Supply. If you’re buying online, this is the online company you want to purchase from.