RockShox Pike DJ Suspension Fork - 26", 100 mm, 15 x 100 mm, 40 mm Offset, Gloss Silver, A4
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
Jumps are getting bigger, tricks are becoming crazier, and the slope style and dirt jumping crowd needed a fork that facilitates the progression. Enter Pike DJ with a stout 35mm chassis, light enough to boost higher, stiff enough to shred berms. The custom tuned Charger damper to stand up on jump faces and specific Solo Air system for heaps of bottom out progression to help butter the landing.
- Axle to Crown Length: 482
- Color: Gloss Black
- Lockout Switch: Crown
- Stanchion Diameter: 35
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 265
- External Adjustments: Rebound Damping
- Wheel Size: 26"
- External Adjustments: Low Speed Compression Damping
- Maximum Tire Width: 66
- Crown Race: 40
- Positive Spring: Air
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Negative Spring: Air
- Travel (mm): 100
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 1880
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm
- Brake Type: Post Mount 160
- Offset: 40
- Steerer Type: Tapered
Still in transit 😢
got this fork for my boyfriend's dirtjumper and he loves it. very adjustable & responsive.
I ordered my fork around 2 months to get to me. As well the extra decal does not work with the fork and is a scam