Prologo Scratch 2 CPC Saddles are are part of the Prologo "Round" saddle shape family class. Ideal for long distance riding; weight is shared on the whole seating area to avoid concentrated points of pressure in the pelvic zone.
- Best suited for road riding applications
- CPC is Prologo's patented "Connect Power Control" technology; Small, hollow, rubber cylinders are strategically clustered on pressure contact points to provide comfortable and secure contact between the rider and the bicycle
- Ti-Rox rail construction: an alloy steel, highly resistant to traction, and torsion. Rail profile shape is circular, with a 7mm diameter
- General Prologo sizing: 134mm width size is available in Prologo's Round, Semi-Round, and Flat saddle shape offerings. 141, 143, and 147mm widths are also offered in select Prologo saddle shape offerings
- PAS TECHNOLOGY (perineal area System) eliminates pressure peaks and numbness in the pelvic area, ensuring a more fluid pedal stroke and a more comfortable position. PAS system is designed to be compatible with both male and female anatomies
- Light padding, carbon fiber injected base, microfiber + CPC cover
|Saddle Cut Out