Prologo Nago Evo CPC is part of the "Semi-Round" saddle shape family class. Ideal for medium-long distance riding and for different end uses such as commuting. A perfect compromise between Prologo's Round and Flat shape offerings
- General Prologo sizing: 134mm width size is available in Prologo's Round, Semi-Round, and Flat saddle shape offerings. 141, 143, and 147mm widths are also offered in select Prologo saddle shape offerings
- Ti-Rox rail construction: an alloy steel, highly resistant to traction, and torsion. Rail profile shape is circular, with a 7mm diameter.
- PAS TECHNOLOGY (perineal area System) eliminates pressure peaks and numbness in the pelvic area, ensuring a more fluid pedal stroke and a more comfortable position. PAS system is designed to be compatible with both male and female anatomies
- Light padding, carbon fiber injected base, microfiber + CPC cover
- CPC is Prologo's patented "Connect Power Control" technology; Small, hollow, rubber cylinders are strategically clustered on pressure contact points to provide comfortable and secure contact between the rider and the bicycle
- Best suited for road riding applications
|Saddle Cut Out