Ohlins RXF36 m.2 Coil 27.5″ 15x110 Boost Tapered 38mm Offset Fork
Sku: FGMTB 3617 2071
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
The race proven TTX 18 dampening from the DH38 Race Fork has been reworked to give optimal traction and control on trails and Enduro race courses. The TTX 18 cartridge kit featuring trail-optimized 18 mm piston for improved small bump sensitivity. With increased damping pressure bandwidth the damping valve response and sensitivity has improved.
The adjustment range specifically for trail to Enduro race use with 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound. For high speed compression you get 3 clicks plus a climb mode setting.
Improved tire clearance, the chassis will take up to a whopping 27.5×2.8. There are many technical improvements in the fork but we did not stop there, the design has also been updated and matches what you see on the race courses
Do you want to know what suspension that fits your bike? Use Öhlins Performance Suspension Guide, it will also recommend a personal set up, including spring rate.
- Travel 120-180 mm (internally adjustable)
- Independent spring system
- Independent damper system
- 36 mm upper tube diameter
- Offset 38 mm
- Compatible maximum tire sizes 27.5 x 2.8
- Prepared for mudguard
- Race proven setting bank
- Overall improvements for reducing friction
- Spring System: Coil
- Damper System: TTX18 Twin Tube Cartridge
- Travel: 120 - 170mm (internally adjustable)
- Wheel size: 27.5"
- Offset: 38mm
- Stanchion: 36mm
- Hub/Axle Standard: 110mm x 15mm (Boost)
- Max Tire Size: 27.5 x 2.8