REDEFINE ADVENTURE ON THE RLT 9 STEEL
While other frame materials fall in and out of favor, steel stands the test of time. Finely constructed steel frames, crafted and welded by the best builders, have continued to be the benchmark other materials measure themselves against. The RLT9 Steel delivers a flawless synthesis of form and function into a frame that makes every ride open for adventure. From mounting panniers and racks for camping to traveling the gravel road that curves out of sight, the RLT9 is more than capable for the open road.
You ride the road less traveled. Adventure calls for a well-engineered frame with technology capable of keeping you moving. The Niner RLT9 is where performance, durability, and ride quality meet. Adventure awaits.
The RLT 9 Steel was purpose built for adventure. Every consideration was made with convenience and compatibility in mind. We™ve blended the historic Reynolds 853 tubing with modern design characteristics utilizing thru-axle technology and a tapered steel headtube. To conquer any and all terrain, the RLT9 can accommodate either a double or triple chainring. If simplicity is your thing, a single ring is an option.
The collaboration of superior craftsmanship and the finest materials with contemporary design fine tunes the ride quality while producing a strong and resilient frame. Supple and trustworthy 853 tubing absorbs road chatter, yet still gives you feedback. There is no dead� feeling or jarring bumps. Just a supple, comfortable ride that shifts your focus from tracking the miles to remembering the moments.
Classic lines and modern functionality elegantly converge into a frame that is characteristically Niner. The eloquently TIG welded Reynolds 853 tubing showcases precision, strength and durability. The gravel tuned carbon fork is designed for all day adventure and comfort on any road surface.
All-Day Adventure Tuned Geometry featuring a slightly longer chain stay, lower bottom bracket and slacker head tube angle makes the RLT ideal for extended hours in the saddle with uncompromising ride control and quality.
Frame features include rear rack pannier braze-ons for when the adventure lasts longer than a few hours, and three sport-beer compatible water bottle mounts ensuring you have fuel in places that don't.
Multiple drivetrain configurations are available with the RLT. Geared-speaking, the frame is compatible with a double or triple chainring crankset to accommodate rides that point skyward for extended periods of time. Single speed options are taken care of with a PF BB30 bottom bracket which can be run single or geared, allowing you to pick your pleasure. Descending from such heights is kept in check with low-profile post-mount disc brakes for superior stopping power in any weather.
The RLT's attention to detail is second-to-none. With geometry tailored to all-day comfort and control, adventure awaits. All you have to do is ride there.
- Supple, Trustworthy Reynolds 853 Steel frame
- Buttery-Smooth Custom Gravel-Tuned Niner Carbon Fork, 15mm thru axle with rack mid mounts
- Fork mounts: 45lbs weight limit
- Rear rack: 55lbs weight limit
- All-Day Adventure Tuned Geometry
- PF30 Can Go Single or Geared, Pick Your Pleasure
- Three Bottle Cage Mounts, Sport-Beer Compatible
- Color: Grey/Blue
- 68MM PF30 BB SHELL (ADAPTORS REQUIRED FOR BSA TYPE BBS)
- COMPATIBLE WITH BIOCENTRIC 30 FOR SINGLESPEED USE
- INTERNAL SHIFTER ROUTING PORTS ARE READY FOR DI2 AND SEAT POST BATTERY ROUTING
- FRONT FENDER AND REAR RACK/FENDER MOUNTS
- 27.2 SEAT POST, 400MM LENGTH RECOMMENDED
- 29.6 SEAT COLLAR
- 1.125" X 1.5" TAPERED ZERO STACK HEAD TUBE, 44MM UPPER, 56MM LOWER, - CANE CREEK DESCRIPTION: ZS44/28.6 ZS56/40
- FLAT MOUNT DISC BRAKE ONLY (30MM REAR)- 160MM MAX ROTOR SIZE
- 42 X 12 REAR SPACING
- ALL SIZES HAVE 2 INNER TRIANGLE BOTTLE MOUNTS, 1 MOUNT UNDER DOWN TUBE
- CAN FIT UP TO A 1.75 TIRE (TIRE SIZES VARY BY BRAND, SOME TIRES MAY NOT FIT)
- COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD 2X AND 3X SYSTEMS