WHERE INNOVATION MEETS EVOLUTION
- A carbon compressed blade replaces the traditional retention spring.
- More secure and positive cleat entry/release.
- The largest pedaling surface on the market for optimal power transmission.
- Lightweight: Less than 115 (CrMo axle model)
- Now available in Ti or Crmo version
- Innovation with the goal of safety, lightweight, comfort and reliability.
- A Carbon Blade does the work of the original traditional spring for cleat retention.
- Great reliability: double sealed bearings, injected carbon long-fiber pedal body, oversized stiff and strong axle. 12 or 16 retention blades available.
- ROAD USE: FROM LEISURE TO COMPETITION
- BODY: LONG FIBER INJECTED CARBON BODY
- AXLE: CROMOLY
- THREAD: 9/16 X 20 MM
- ROLLER BEARING: 2 CARTRIDGE BEARINGS, ONE NEEDLE BEARING
- HEIGHT: AXLE - SOLE 15.7 MM
- AXLE DISTANCE: FROM AXLE TO CRANKARM 53MM
- MULTISENSOR: 2 INTERCHANGEABLE CLEAT RETENTION BLADES 12 AND 16
- CLEATS: KEO GRIP GREY CLEATS
- CLEAT FLOAT: DEPENDS ON CLEAT TYPE
- ANGULAR FREEDOM: 0, 4.5, OR 9 BLACK GREY OR RED
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 115G. IN CRMO (298 G. PER PAIR WITH HARDWARE)
- COLORS: BLACK AND GRAPHITE
- ACCESSORIES: DELIVERED WITH PEDALS, GREY CLEATS AND MOUNTING HARDWARE (6 BOLTS 5 X 11MM AND 6 WASHERS)
- WARRANTY: 2 YEAR
Look Model Numbers:
6011141312: Cromoly Spindle 12nm
6011141316: Cromoly Spindle 16nm