Big hits, high speeds and huge gaps - repeat. Sounds like a dream day for you, but that’s just a day in the life of GR300. Built (or overbuilt) for the DH track, slopestyle lines, or for when regular gear just won’t cut it, the GR300 is prepared with the beefiest spokes and the strongest alloy rim.
- 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every .52 degrees yeilding telepathic control
- High quality aluminum alloy with weatherproof sublimated graphics, tubeless friendly bead shelf, and a proprietary profile to keep dents at bay
- Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hubshell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction. No special tools or service procedures required
- Front Axle: 20mm Thru x 100mm
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 157mm
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Rim Width (Internal): 30 mm
- Defined Color List: Black
- Valve: Presta