The most advanced alloy existing for rims meets the most advanced rim profile to form the RR 411 rim. From the moment the alloy is melted all the way to the secret surface treatment, this rim is all about getting the absolute best out of the great, shiny metal that is aluminum. Very light, very strong and very classy.
- The wheel must be built with the supplied PHR washers and Pro Head nipples. The PHR washer must be positioned between the nipple and rim and fit correctly within the radius of the rim. DT Swiss recommends that the contact area between the nipple and PHR washer is greased
- ERD and weights shown include PHR washers
- Tubeless-Ready Alloy rim can be used with or without tubes (tape, valves and sealant sold separately)
- 2.0 silver alloy Prolock Squorx Pro Head nipples and PHR washers included
- In its asymmetric version it allows to build wheels with even tension, making for an even crispier ride
|Manufacturer Spec ERD
||622 / road / 29"
|Rim Center Offset
|Rim Width (External)
|Rim Width (Internal)