Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedals - Dual Sided Clipless with Platform, Aluminum, 9/16", Red
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
Concave platform-clipless pedal with mud-shedding 4-sided entry is designed for downhill riding and racing. Mallet DH pedals feature 8 adjustable pins per side, ribbed body for better traction when not clipped in and chamfered leading edges to help reduce rock strikes.
- Premium internals: outboard Enduro cartridge bearing, inboard igus II glide bearing and double seal system
- Aluminum body, Chromoly spindle and Cast Steel wings
- Brass cleats and plastic shims included
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize cleat engagement and shoe tread interface with pedal body
- Wide 57mm Q-factor for stability at speed
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Cleat Interface: Crank Brothers Brass
- Color: Red
- Pedal Type: Dual Sided Clipless with Platform
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Defined Color: Red
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 479
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel