The DB Air CS features high- and low-speed compression and rebound adjustment, allowing the rider to fine tune suspension response on the trail to match terrain, riding style, and personal preference. The addition of a climb switch allows the rider to adjust both low speed compression and rebound simultaneously for improved climbing efficiency. A variety of available spring weights allow further customization.
- Climb switch lessens low-speed compression and rebound damping at the same time for improved climbing traction
- Twin-tube damping for unparalled small bump compliance
- Adjustable spring preload
- Hand Built in Fletcher, NC
- 4-Way independent adjustment - high and low speed compression, high and low speed rebound
- Individually dyno-tested
|Eye to eye length