The DB Air CS features high- and low-speed compression and rebound adjustment, allowing the rider to fine tune suspension response on the trail to match terrain, riding style, and personal preference. The addition of a climb switch allows the rider to adjust both low speed compression and rebound simultaneously for improved climbing efficiency. Air volume can be adjusted with higher volume XV cans or spacers to further tune the ride.
- Hand Built in Fletcher, NC
- Climb switch lessens low-speed compression and rebound damping at the same time for improved climbing traction
- 4-Way independent adjustment - high and low speed compression, high and low speed rebound
- Auto-adjusting negative spring
- Twin-tube damping for unparalled small bump compliance
- Individually dyno-tested
|Eye to eye length