Creating a new generation of race forks, the 34 Step-Cast shines in the BC Bike Race, Epic Rides, and marathon trail conditions. It's also perfect for riders who want an all-round fork that performs in a vast range of applications: lightweight for climbs and highly capable for demanding terrain with enough travel to instill confidence when the trail gets rough.
Weight savings are attributed to external lower casting steps, hollow lower section, and shortened shaft lengths – the same lightweight 8mm damper shaft as the 32 Step-Cast. The dedicated air spring and damper tune are specific for this travel range, with a lighter tune at mid and higher velocities.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
- Step-Cast chassis
- Same stiffness as 34 140 mm, nearly 0.5 lbs/0.23 kg lighter
- 15% stiffer than 32 long travel and 0.3 lb/.14 kg lighter
- External steps in lower casting reduce weight
- Dedicated air spring and damper tune
- 120 mm travel
- 27.5 chassis fits up to 2.8” tire
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Travel: 120
- Air Spring: FLOAT
- Damper: FIT4 3-Pos Lever w/adj
- Axle: Kabolt 110 Boost
- Upper Tube Finish: Kashima Coat
- Steerer: 1.5 Taper
- Color: Gloss Orange
- 44mm Rake
Starting Weight* 3.50 lb / 1589 g
* F-S, 34 SC, 27.5", 120mm Travel, Kaboltx110, 3Pos-Adj
Fork weights shown are at 165mm steerer length with star fangled nut and disc brake guide installed.
Model Numbers: 910-20-788