Specialized Diverge Sport Gravel Carbon 700c Complete Bike
Contact for Availability $2,900.00
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It’s quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - bike we’ve ever made, delivering a ride that’s quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry, to internal storage and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we’ve learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It’s the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Gravel riding may be a ‘new’ sport, but our Diverge Sport Carbon has been developed thanks to over four decades of experience. It’s got our Future Shock 1.5 and a FACT 8r carbon frame for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. With gravel inspired Shimano GRX 600 1x11 mechanical shifting and DT Swiss G540 wheels the Diverge Sport’s as capable as it is versatile. With Kanza winning Pathfinder Pro 38mm tires, the same rubber we spec on the S-Works Diverge, you’re ready to ride as fast and as far as you want.
- With a FACT 8r carbon frame, the Diverge Sport frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
|FRAME||Specialized Diverge FACT 8r carbon, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|STEM||Future Stem, Comp, w/Integrated computer mount|
|SADDLE||Specialized Power, hollow steel rails, 155/143mm|
|SEATPOST||Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 30.8mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano GRX RX810, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano GRX RX810, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t|
|CRANKSET||Shimano GRX RX600|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano threaded|
|CHAIN||Shimano HG601, 11spd|
|FRONT TIRE||Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm|
|REAR TIRE||Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm|
|INNER TUBES||700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|REAR WHEEL||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, alloy freehub body, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano GRX 810, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano GRX 810, hydraulic disc|
|* Specifications are subject to change without notice|