2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Elite 29" Alloy Mountain Bike - S4, Satin Aluminum / Gunmetal
*Please note all aluminum bikes incur a $150 shipping charge*
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
|Frame||M5 Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29" Trail Geometry with S-Sizing, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, 38.6mm|
|SWAT||SWAT™ Door integration|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width|
|Tape||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|SeatPost||OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Rims||Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Hub||Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub||Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"|
|Inner Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|