Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp 29" Alloy Mountain Bike - Large, Dusty Turquoise / Black
SHOP WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- No hassle returns within 45 days of delivery
- if this product is right for you.
- Found a better price? request A price match
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
When nothing but the best will do, the top-shelf S-Works Levo is outfitted SRAM’s premier Eagle AXS XX1 drivetrain, feature-packed FOX Factory suspension, and a super-light, super-tough Roval Traverse SL wheelset.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style andany terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|UI/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|Rear Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Rims||Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Inner Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|Front Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Cassette||SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|SeatPost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, XS:100 mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:170mm of travel|
|Tape||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm,|
|Front Brake||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Seat Binder||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|Fork||FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel|
|Frame||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|