Creating a new generation of race forks, the 34 Step-Cast shines in the BC Bike Race, Epic Rides, and marathon trail conditions. It’s also perfect for riders who want an all-round fork that performs in a vast range of applications: lightweight for climbs and highly capable for demanding terrain with enough travel to instill confidence when the trail gets rough.
Weight savings are attributed to external lower casting steps, hollow lower section, and shortened shaft lengths – the same lightweight 8mm damper shaft as the 32 Step-Cast. The dedicated air spring and damper tune are specific for this travel range, with a lighter tune at mid and higher velocities.
Performance forks retain the same black anodized 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Performance Elite, but have a different damper (FIT-GRIP) with fewer adjustments. A Performance Series graphics package is found on these forks to continue the black-on-black look.
- NEW Step-Cast chassis
- Same stiffness as 34 140 mm, nearly 0.5 lbs/0.23 kg lighter
- 15% stiffer than 32 long travel and 0.3 lb/.14 kg lighter
- External steps in lower casting reduce weight
- Dedicated air spring and damper tune
- 120 mm travel
- 29 chassis fits up to 2.6” tire
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Travel: 120
- Air Spring: FLOAT
- Damper: FIT GRIP 3-Pos Lever
- Axle: 15QR x 110 Boost
- Upper Tube Finish: Black Anodized
- Steerer: 1.5 Taper
- Color: Matte Black
- 44mm Rake
Model Numbers: 910-20-590